Known as the bread and fruit basket of Italy, and with ready access to the bounty of the sea, the cuisine of Puglia exemplifies the Mediterranean diet to the fullest. International Culinary Tours and Mindful Cuisine are partnering to offer you the opportunity to visit this historic and beautiful area, the heel of the Italian "boot".
- Stay in a 5-star luxury, historic monument, 17th century castle
- Prepare local specialties at the state-of-the-art cooking school (the same one used by the Culinary Institute of American during fall training)
- Visit Otranto and Lecce with a private art historian and restorer
- Practice yoga on the beach
- Participate in biking and hiking excursions to olive oil and artisan cheese producers
- Enjoy lectures on art history at the art museum on the castle grounds
- Delight in wine tastings in the castle garden
- and more……
Don't miss out! Each tour is limited to 12 people
Price: $3,395 per person, double occupancy
Book by March 15 and save $100 per person
For more information, contact International Culinary Tours at 800-341-8687 or Linda Elbert at 949-328-7131.